Qing Angie Lin, Esq.
What Makes Qing Angie Lin Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Qing Angie Lin is an attorney at Lasser Law Group who focuses her practice on real estate transactions and litigation as well as insurance coverage issues.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Lin’s practice consisted of insurance coverage matters, including drafting coverage opinions and defending national insurance carriers in insurance coverage litigation arising under various forms of comprehensive general liability, excess, umbrella, and professional liability insurance policies. She also represented insurers and insurance companies in dealing with legal actions and issues regarding the terms and application of insurance policies.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2016.
- State of New Jersey, 2015.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2015.
- SUNY Binghamton University, B.A., 2010, Cum Laude.
- Asian American Bar Association.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Building & Realty Institute of Westchester.
- Community Association Institute: Big Apple, Hudson Valley and Long Island Chapters.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.
Lasser Law Group
10 East 39th Street, Suite 1201