Qing Angie Lin, Esq.
What Makes Qing Angie Lin Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Qing Angie Lin is an attorney at Lasser Law Group and focuses her practice on both transactional and litigation matters in the representation of commercial and residential landlords, developers, condominiums and cooperatives. Ms. Lin handles a variety of transactional matters relating to commercial and residential and real estate contracts, zoning and land use issues, construction contracts, corporate governance and insurance coverage issues. In addition, she handles litigation matters such as landlord-tenant non-payment and holdover proceedings and condominium collection and foreclosure cases.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Lin’s practice consisted primarily of representing national insurance companies on complex insurance coverage matters, including drafting coverage opinions and defending insurance carriers in insurance coverage litigation arising under various forms of comprehensive general liability, excess, umbrella, and professional liability insurance policies.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2016.
- State of New Jersey, 2015.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2015.
- SUNY Binghamton University, B.A., 2010, Cum Laude.
- Asian American Bar Association.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Building & Realty Institute of Westchester.
- Community Association Institute: Big Apple, Hudson Valley and Long Island Chapters.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.