Michael M. Kayam, Esq.
What Makes Michael M. Kayam Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Michael Kayam is a partner at Lasser Law Group and has been with the firm since 2014. His primary focus is in the representation of landlords, developers, businesses, cooperatives and condominiums in both transactional and litigation matters. His clients appreciate his aggressive representation, negotiation skills, practical experience, integrity, and his focus on service and achieving results.
He regularly writes articles on issues related to real estate and corporate governance, and has been quoted and published in publications such as the New York Real Estate Journal and The New York Cooperator.
Michael earned his law degree at Brooklyn Law School where he received numerous academic awards, and is a current member of the New York City Bar Association Real Property Law Committee.
Michael was raised in Queens and Long Island, New York, and currently resides in the West Village, Manhattan. In his free time, he is an avid golfer, skier and fitness enthusiasts, and a loyal fan of the New York Knicks, New York Giants and Formula 1 racing.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2015.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2014.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 2007, Cum Laude.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Building & Realty Institute of Westchester.
- Community Association Institute: Big Apple, Hudson Valley and Long Island Chapters.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.
See Mr. Kayam’s latest articles and videos on Condominium Law, Landlord – Tenant and Sales and Leasing on Lasser Law Group’s Articles & Videos page, which are also listed and linked below: