Liren Shuo is a law clerk at Lasser Law Group and focuses her practice on both transactional and litigation matters. She represents buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate, landlords, condominiums, cooperatives and developers. Her practice includes negotiating and drafting contracts of sale and the preparation of commercial leases, vendor contracts, and amendments to governing documents. In addition, she works on litigation matters such as landlord-tenant non-payment and holdover proceedings and condominium collection and foreclosure cases. Ms. Shuo graduated from St. Johns University School of Law in 2020 where she was a staff member of the New York Real Property Law Journal.
Contact Liren Shuo
- St. Johns University School of Law, J.D., 2020.
- SUNY Stony Brook University, B.A., 2015.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.