Michael M. Kayam, Esq.
What Makes Michael M. Kayam Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Michael Kayam joined Laser Law Group in 2014. His primary focus has been in the representation of landlords, cooperatives, condominiums and property owners. Mr. Kayam handles a variety of transactional and corporate matters relating to residential and commercial real estate contracts, leases and governing documents, as well as litigation matters, such as landlord-tenant non-payment and holdover disputes, and condominium collection cases.
Prior to joining Lasser Law Group, Mr. Kayam worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Jodi Orlow while attending Brooklyn Law School. In addition, he worked part-time for Barton LLP, Shafer Glazer LLP and Atlantic Records, as well as the Brooklyn Law School’s Corporate & Real Estate Clinic where he advised cooperative and condominium boards. His academic achievements at Brooklyn Law School include the CALL Excellence for the Future Award in Real Estate Practice and he is a recipient of the Samuel Kirschenbaum Prize for Real Estate Practice.
Mr. Kayam was raised in Queens and Long Island, New York and currently resides in Manhattan. In his free time Mr. Kayam is an avid golfer and skier and a loyal fan of the New York Knicks and New York Giants.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2015.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2014.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 2007, Cum Laude.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Building & Realty Institute of Westchester.
- Community Association Institute: Big Apple, Hudson Valley and Long Island Chapters.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.
See Mr. Kayam’s latest articles and videos on Condominium Law, Landlord – Tenant and Sales and Leasing on Lasser Law Group’s Articles & Videos page, which are also listed and linked below:
Sales and Leasing
Lasser Law Group
10 East 39th Street, Suite 1201