Jared M. Steiner, Esq.
What Makes Jared Steiner Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Jared Steiner focuses his practice on both litigation and transactional matters in the representation of commercial and residential real estate developers, landlords, condominiums, cooperatives, and home owners associations. Mr. Steiner handles a variety of litigation matters such as landlord-tenant disputes, construction issues, and insurance disputes, as well as transactional corporate matters including contract review, lease review, and real estate finance.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Steiner gained experience in residential real estate closings and worked alongside in-house counsel of a large national real estate development company. Mr. Steiner also participated in Brooklyn Law School’s Corporate & Real Estate Clinic where he was legal counsel to low income housing developments and successfully coordinated and completed loan and sale closings.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2020.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2019.
- Real Estate Certificate, 2019.
- Hofstra University, B.B.A., 2016, Summa Cum Laude.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Young Real Estate Professionals of New York.
Lasser Law Group
10 East 39th Street, Suite 1201