Gaetano L. Bizzoco, Esq.
What Makes Gaetano L. Bizzoco Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Gaetano L. Bizzoco is senior counsel at Lasser Law Group and focuses his practice on real estate transactions and litigation. Mr. Bizzoco has represented clients on multi-million dollar commercial real estate transactions as well as representing clients in litigation matters.
Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Bizzoco worked as an associate attorney for a prominent boutique real estate firm in Westchester County where he represented clients in real estate transactions, civil litigation actions and wills, trusts and estates litigation matters. Mr. Bizzoco also has experience managing commercial real estate and as a real estate salesperson.
Mr. Bizzoco obtained his bachelor of arts from Fordham University, Bronx, New York, followed by his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, FL. Mr. Bizzoco is admitted to practice law in the states of New York and Florida. Mr. Bizzoco grew up in the Bronx and Westchester, New York and currently resides in Westchester County, New York. When Mr. Bizzoco is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife and children, and he is an avid runner and enjoys the great outdoors.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of New York, 2012.
- State of Florida, 2011.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2009.
- Fordham University, B.A., 2002, Cum Laude.
- New York State Bar Association: Real Property Law Section.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Building & Realty Institute of Westchester.
- Community Association Institute: Big Apple, Hudson Valley and Long Island Chapters.
- International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester.
See Mr. Bizzoco’s articles and videos on Condominium Law on Lasser Law Group’s Articles & Videos page, which are also listed and linked below:
Lasser Law Group
10 East 39th Street, Suite 1201